Hello once again, everyone! Nicole Fallon-Peek here with your fresh copy of the Dallas Daily, filled with all the neighborhood news you require to understand today.
But initially, today’s weather condition:
Partly warm; breezy, warmer. High: 62 Low: 60.
Looking to separate yourself from other realty representatives in Dallas? Partner with the Dallas Patch and get to a targeted, engaged audience through our premium newsletter sponsorships. Click here to learn more.
Here are the leading 3 stories today in Dallas:
- This weekend is New Years, and Dallas is prepared to commemorate! Besides the normal nighttime merrymaking, this list will offer you the rundown on a few of the very best food and beverage occasions going on this weekend. The list consists of 7 days of breakfast and a Christmas light trip you can delight in while devouring on tacos and margaritas See all 6 weekend food occasions on the list to get more information. (CultureMap Dallas)
- Are electrical scooters going back to Dallas? Although there was a short-lived restriction of the scooters back in 2020, a regional committee has actually been working to alter this. They’ve sent suggestions to the city that would enable scooters to securely go back to the streets of Dallas. The city is working to finish the authorization procedure. (WBAP News/Talk)
- The vacations might be over, however for countless Southwest guests the headaches continue. The airline company had mass cancellations over the weekend, spilling into Tuesday early morning. The airline company has actually revealed it will be running at roughly a 3rd of its schedule over the next couple of days. Over 2,500 flights have actually currently been cancelled bySouthwest (Dallas Patch)
From our sponsor:
Today’s Dallas Patch newsletter is brought to you in part by Vint, a first-of-its-kind financial investment platform that makes it possible for financiers of all sizes to buy great white wine and uncommon spirits.
Why white wine? Low connection with conventional markets, typical returns of 8.5% yearly over a 121 year research study. * There’s a factor the abundant have actually been relying on it for centuries.
Diversify your portfolio– start investing with Vint today.
*The Price ofWine Journal of Financial Economics.
See vint.co for complete financial investment disclaimer. Past efficiency is not a sign of future efficiency.
Today in Dallas:
- Toddler Storytime at White Rock Hills Branch Library (10:30 AM)
- The Immersive Nutcracker at Lighthouse Dallas (2:30 PM)
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra at American Airlines Center (3:00 PM)
- We Play Wednesday at Backyard (5:00 PM)
- Lights All Night 2022 at Dallas Market Hall (6:00 PM)
From my note pad:
More from our sponsors– thanks for supporting regional news!
Now you remain in the loop and prepared to begin this Wednesday! I’ll see you quickly.
— Nicole Fallon-Peek
About me: Nicole Fallon-Peek is a reporter and copywriter with a degree in Media, Culture and Communication fromNew York University She has actually worked as a freelance press reporter, handling editor, copy editor, and editorial director for a range of B2B news outlets. She presently co-owns and runs content production company Lightning Media Partners.