Updated Thursday, November 24, 2022 at 2:30 pm
Find the best things to do in H-Town with our Weekend Guide for Thursday, December 1 to Sunday, December 4, 2022.
Add an Event, Offer or Attraction
Have an occasion, destination, or providing that we missed out on? Let us understand at [email protected] or order a Boosted Calendar Listing and we’ll add it within one business day (typically earlier). Contact us at [email protected] for more information.
Things to Do All Weekend Long
- 2022 World Cup Watch Parties at Social Beer Garden|Daily|No Cover— The Midtown beer garden hosts every video game of the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, consisting of those early eye-openers at 4am. Games are displayed in English and Spanish through 20 indoor Televisions and a big outside screen. Enjoy consume specials, coffee and breakfast for the early video games, wifi, and more. Kids and family pets welcome. Times differ.
- Comedian Dan Soder at Houston Improv |Thursday to Saturday— Best referred to as Mafee on Showtime’s struck series Billions, Soder’s funny specials Son of a Gary and The Standups are presently streaming. He’s appeared on Comedy Central’s Half Hour, Conan, Inside Amy Schumer, and @midnight Tickets are offered by the table; $50 for 2, and up. Times vary.
- WinterFest at Galveston County Fair & Rodeo | Friday & & Saturday| FREE –The family-friendlyWinter Fest will include a gingerbread home contest, the Christmas pajama enjoyable run, a vacation market, and more atGalveston County Fairgrounds Friday 5pm to 9pm; Saturday 10am to 4pm.
- Home for the Holidays Market at Humble Civic Center |Friday & & Saturday— Humble hosts more than 100 regional merchants administering unique Christmas presents and joyful decoration for you to dress up the house ahead of the last vacation push. Tickets are $6. 10am to 6pm day-to-day.
- The Riot Comedy Club presents Daniel Weingarten at Rudyard’s British Pub— The upstairs phase in Montrose hosts the LA-based comic, who provides his distinct insights on culture, household, relationships and whatever in between, constructed on experiences as the tune of Mexican, Argentinian and Jewish immigrants. $17 and up. Times vary.
- Hollydays Market at Fort Bend County Fairgrounds |Friday to Sunday— Get your vacation shopping made with weeks to spare at this Rosenberg market that combines more than 100 merchants, crafters and small companies administering all sorts of winter season and Christmas- themed products. Tickets are $6; helpful for all 3 days. Friday and Saturday 10am to 6pm; Sunday 11am to 4pm.
- 49th Annual Dickens on the Strand in Downtown Galveston | Friday to Sunday — The vacation custom returns with household programs, live home entertainment, unique occasions and more. The weekend celebration includes parades, non-stop home entertainment on 4 phases, brand-new additions like Tiny Tim’s Play Land, Shopkeeper Skills Village, and wandering characters throughout the celebration. Free on Friday night. Saturday and Sunday tickets are $18; $13 for ages 7 to 12. VIP choices are $75; $30 for ages 7 to 12. Times vary
- La Vida Es Cortos/Life Is Shorts Festival at MATCH |Friday to Sunday— TEATRX provides a weekend of live efficiencies and movie screenings in Spanish and English as part of theLa Vida Es Cortos Festival Pay- what-you-can; beginning at $10. Times vary.
- Òrêké By TAMRIS Holiday Pop-Up at Post Houston |No Cover— The Indigenous style brand name, TAMRIS, provides their yearly mega vacation market including more than 50 regional brand names atPost 11am to 10pm.
- 2022 Holiday Festival at Levy Park |Saturday & &(* )| FREE Sunday– 2-day celebration go back to This, providing lots of household enjoyable with a vacation market, crafts station, live music efficiencies, a complimentary picture cubicle with Levy Park, and more. Santa to 5pm.Noon to
Holiday Things, Do & & World Cup &More Destinations
Ongoing Theater Shows plays, musicals, and other performance period numerous weeks. Arts Performances
Many down to discover brand-new programs opening today, then continuous efficiencies, followed by programs that are finishing up this weekend.Scroll track of more openings with our
- A.D. Players presents A Texas Carol at the George Theater |Daily– Opening Weekend handle the vacation timeless discovers the entire household heading to This Lone Star-Mee’s cattle ranch in Maw Jane for what may be her lastEast Texas Christmas they show up, she’s currently gone. When will they conserve How? Christmas for ages 10 and up. $30 and up. Recommended.Showtimes vary|
- A Beatles Holiday Cabaret at Music Box Theater & & Friday |Saturday– Opening Weekend require to the phase for this Singers/Beatles mash-up program that functions vacation conventional carols together with Christmas favorites. Fab Four for performances of the renowned music group’s “Look/In My Life,” “O Christmas Canon/Come All Ye Faithful” and more. $35 and up. Revolution.Showtimes vary|
- What-A-Christmas at Alley Theatre to Friday|Sunday–Opening Weekend this brand-new, adult vacation funny composed by H- In’s own Town Gómez, Isaac is a Margot, on the Tejana Scrooge over night shift. Christmas Eve her dead friend When shows up and alerts her about some spirits pertaining to go to, Jackie Marley remains in for a wild night. $55 and up. Margot.Showtimes vary|
- Opera in the Heights presents The Elixir of Love at Lambert Hall & & Saturday|Sunday– Opening Weekend is captivated with Nemorino.Adina Dr offers him a bogus love potion. Dulcamara take place in this cherished operatic funny by Hijinks, which opens the Donizetti in the Opera season at their house of Heights– just recently conserved from advancement by a union of neighborhood members and companies. $42.50 and up. Lambert Hall.Showtimes vary|
- A Motown Christmas at Ensemble Theatre|Daily–Ongoing into the groove that just the signature noise from Get can provide. Detroit revue in This Motown mixes conventional vacation carols with emotional noises from Midtown, Stevie Wonder and more. $44 and up. Marvin Gaye.Showtimes vary|
- The Wickhams: Christmas at Pemberley at Main Street Theater|Daily–Ongoing fans and enthusiasts of drawing space funny will enjoy this vacation bonbon that happens in the servants hall at Jane Austen,Pemberley Mr’s estate. Darcy the As and their visitors take pleasure in the vacation upstairs, hijinks are afoot downstairs, specifically when Darcys’s incorrigible spouse shows up. $44 and up. Lydia.Showtimes vary|
- Stages presents Houston for the Holidays With DeQuina Moore at the Gordy |Daily– Ongoing native, who starred in The Houston’ Stages, strikes the phase for a holiday-themed cabaret-style night of tune and story. $30 and up. Plumshuga.Showtimes vary|
- A Christmas Carol at Alley Theatre|Daily–Ongoing cherished The story returns, informing the tale of the parsimonious Charles Dickens Christmas gone to by 3 spirits who oblige him to alter his methods, in a brand-new production adjusted and directed by Scrooge creative directorAlley $41 and up. Rob Melrose.Showtimes vary|
- Catastrophic Theatre presents They Do Not Move at MATCH , Thursday & & Friday|Sunday– Ongoing a future where Imagine democracy is beat and monarchist forces wander the land looking for waifs and strays. American into the ridiculous, this play includes a charm pageant, a comedy, and has plenty of recommendations to scary motion pictures, Descending law and other popular culture nods. Texas are pay-what-you-can. Tickets.Times vary|
- Stages presents Panto Snow White & the Seven Dorks at the Gordy to Friday|Sunday–Ongoing custom returns with a brand new vacation program, this one wonderfully skewering the The Panto tale. Snow White has a state-of-the-art virtual mirror and she’s gotten rid of The Evil Queen to the wilds of Snow White, where she comes across 7 dorky hackers. Silicon Valley hilarity to take place. $30 and up.Expect Showtimes vary|
- Main Street Theater for Youth presents Cinderella at MATCH |Saturday–Ongoing cherished story comes to life as a musical, backed by music and lyrics by The andRodgers Hammerstein phase adaption is based upon the popular teleplay, and catches the love of This and her prince, the capers of her relatives and the magic of her fairy godmother, who reveals that difficult things occur every day. $30 and up. Cinderella.Showtimes vary|
- Houston Ballet presents The Nutcracker at Wortham Center & & Saturday|Sunday–Ongoing timeless go back to the phase, as just the The Tchaikovsky can provide it. Houston Ballet’s handle this cherished story of young Stanton Welch and the nutcracker she gets as a present on one wonderful Clara provides grand sets, stunning outfits and sensational dance. $35 and up. Christmas Eve.Showtimes vary to
Tickets, Houston Pro Sports Games
Thursday 1, 2022December–
- Mindful Morning at Houston Arboretum & Nature Center into the month of Ease with a weekly mindfulness lesson in nature, motivated by the “forest bathing” motions of December andSouth Korea $15. 9:30 am to 10:30 am.Japan–
- Shadow Puppet Theatre presents The Very Snowy Christmas at the Woodlands Children’s Museum a shadow puppet efficiency of See by The Very Snowy Christmas at the Diana Hendry’sWoodlands Children Museum concerns that the sky “is coming reversed” when he sees huge white flakes dropping, however Little Mouse assists him find the magic of snow and the holiday. $7.50 for ages 1 and up. 11am. Big Mouse|FREE
- Winter Sound Series & Film Screening: Hydeheart & Mija at Contemporary Arts Museum Houston — DJ tunes from Enjoy and capture a screening of the well-known 2022 documentary, Hydeheart, which follows 2 children of immigrants from Mija that browse their professions in the music market. 5pm to 8pm.Mexico|FREE
- Christmas on Main in La Porte— yearly The on Christmas occasion go back to the streets of Main, sounding in the holiday with music efficiencies by LPISD choirs and bands, more than 100 vacation suppliers, images with La Porte, a complimentary kid’s zone, food trucks and more. 5pm to 8pm.Santa Claus|
- Energy Corridor’s 2nd Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony at Hyatt Regency Houston West FREE — come all ye Oh enthusiasts to the yearly tree lighting occasion that includes the district’s 50-foot tree powered with renewable resource. Christmas will likewise start the It’s 12 District of Days contributions and function Christmas media event, plus more than 20 regional suppliers providing handmade, distinct presents and goodies alongSanta Claus 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm. Candy Cane Lane|FREE
- Holly Jolly Jingle at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion— artists from Student ISD are striking the Conroe to carry out a musical vacation program chock loaded with vacation jingles and Pavilion classics. 7pm. Christmas|FREE
- The Grinch Movie Screening at Discovery Green — an outside screening of the 2018 animated movie, Catch, when it rolls intoThe Grinch 7pm to 10pm.Discovery Green–
- Men I Trust in Concert at House of Blues indie band heads to The Canadian, promoting an upcoming release. $23 and up. 7:30 pm. Downtown–
- Chadd Black Day Benefit Concert with Ro James at Rise Rooftop in Celebrate Chadd Black Day with an efficiency by Houston- chosen Grammy, signed up with by Ro James, Liz Vaughn and more. $50 and up. 8pm.Marium Echo–
- Pat Green in Concert at The Rustic Post Oak c and w singer-songwriter make a look at the The Texas area of the belly-filling live music place. $27 and up. 8pm.Uptown to
- More Great Things — Do All Weekend Long of the most significant things to do are taking place all weekend long.Some up and see our list, or search Scroll to minimize museum passes, trips, and more.Houston Experiences,
Friday 2, 2022December|
- Blitzen’s Bazaar at Independence Park — No Cover a complete day of live home entertainment, a vacation present market, a tree lighting event and a fireworks reveal to top all of it off inEnjoy 9am to 9pm.Pearland–
- ROCO Connections: Yuletide Brunch & Brass at Houston Botanic Garden chamber orchestra brings vacation spirit and a mouth watering breakfast to the The gardens, carrying out vacation tunes in classical and jazz plans. South Houston around after for docent-led trips of theStick $75; $35 for ages 12 and under. 10am to midday.Garden|
- Holiday Delights 2022: A Texas-Sized Christmas at the Bryan Museum FREE — 2022 occasion will consist of activities like images with and letters to The Holiday Delights, a petting zoo, a fairy hunt, food trucks, crafts, music, a Santa tree lighting, and even some snow. Christmas admission to the museum. 4pm to 7pm.Includes|FREE
- Christmas Tree Lighting at Sugar Land Town Square — by for Stop’s yearly Sugar Land tree lighting which will include joyful music in addition to figure skating efficiencies, ice sculpting, media event, and aChristmas 5pm to 8pm.Christmas Tree Forest–
- East End Holiday Homes Tour at in Galveston’s East End the interior of 4 charming residential or commercial properties and take pleasure in the outside charm and magnificence of much more houses throughout the 58 blocks of the Tour in East End Historical District, set to a soundtrack of vacation tunes. $25. 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm.Galveston–
- All Cabernet Sauvignon Vertical Wine Dinner at Nice Winery winery and The West Houston provide a night of timeless steakhouse food coupled with a range of acclaimed vintages of Chef Randy Pinney’s greatest quality cabernet sauvignon white wines. $185. 6pm.Nice|FREE
- Snowfall Fridays at The Square at Memorial City Mall — the fam and play in the snow as it falls on the Bring atSquare Memorial City groups from Musical schools will be on hand to supply the joyful environment. 6pm to 7pm.Spring Branch in
Uncle Tino at Concert
Friday 2December’s own alt hip-hop artist,
Houston, takes the upstairs phase at the Uncle Tino beer garden. A Midtown and More Perfect Union assistance.Moe Lerma$ 15|7pm
- Holiday on 19th Street in the Heights — No Cover yearly vacation occasion on 19th in the This assists you to enter the vacation spirit with shopping in the historical district and snow that will assist change the popular location, in addition to regional consumes and live music. 6pm to 10pm.Heights–
- Uncle Tino, with A More Perfect Union and Moe Lerma in Concert at Axelrad upstairs phase at The hosts regional alt hip-hop artist, Axelrad, signed up with by A Uncle Tino andMore Perfect Union $15. 7pm.Moe Lerma–
- Latina Podcasters Posadas Live at Ronin Harrisburg a cultural vacation occasion from Enjoy’ Texas in theLatina Podcasters East End in fireside talks with leading Participate podcasters, plus take pleasure in vacation spirits, a Latina- owned supplier market, posadas and carols, and more. 7pm to midnight.Latina–
- Paul Cauthen in Concert at White Oak Music Hall native singer-songwriter brings The East Texas tunes to the Americana phase atDownstairs $30. 8pm.White Oak–
- Ruthie Foster in Concert at the Heights Theater four-time The candidate brings a mix of Grammy tune kinds, from gospel and blues to jazz, folk and soul. American participates assistance. $28 and up. 8pm.Jeff Plankenhorn–
- Disco Expressions: Disco Wonderland at the Continental Club the holiday with a gleaming disco ball and tunes directly from the ’70s when the Celebrate develops into aContinental Club $15 and up. 9pm.Disco Wonderland–
- Cheat Codes DJ Set at Stereo Live electronic music trio heads to the premier The place for a DJ set. $10. 10pm to 2am.West Houston to
- More Great Things — Do All Weekend Long of the most significant things to do in Some are taking place all weekend long.Houston approximately see our list, or search Scroll to minimize museum passes, trips, and more.Houston Experiences sure to
Add Your Event
Don Order a Boosted Calendar Listing and we’ll add it within one business day contact our marketing group to find out about Or.larger campaigns, including bulk and discount options short article