Updated Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 4pm
Find the ideal things to do in H-Town with our Thanksgiving Weekend Guide for Wednesday, November 23 to Sunday, November 27, 2022.
Add an Event, Offer or Attraction
Have an occasion, destination, or providing that we missed out on? Let us understand at [email protected] or order a Boosted Calendar Listing and we’ll add it within one business day (normally earlier). Contact us at [email protected] to find out more.
Things to Do All Weekend Long
- 62nd Annual AutoRama at George R. Brown Convention Center |Thanksgiving, Thursday to Sunday — Kicking off on Thanksgiving, the AutoRama uses 4 days of automobile phenomenon with displays of lovely, personalized muscle automobiles, lowriders, racers and other chromed-out cars. $23; $4.99 for ages 6 to 12; complimentary for ages 5 and under. Times vary.
- Fall Festival at George Ranch Historical Park|Friday & & Saturday— The Fort Bend historic park hosts a cowboy-themed Fall Festival with glances of life in the past, plus goodies like spiced hot apple cider off the 1860s cast iron range, s’mores at the cowboy campfire, and craft activities with corn at the 1830s stock farm. $10 and up. 10am to 2pm.
- The Riot Comedy Show presents Fumi Abe at Rudyard’s Pub|Friday & & Saturday — On back-to-back nights at the upstairs phase, Fumi Abe check outs to share his most current product, coming off his work as an author for The Late Late Show with James Corden and as podcast host forAsian Not Asian $17 and up. Times vary.
- Black Friday Holiday Flea at Silver Street |Friday to Sunday — Ditch the crowds at huge box merchants and select some Black Friday shopping from more than 75 regional suppliers and craftsmens administering leather products, handcrafted fashion jewelry, premium foods, house decoration and more. $5; complimentary for ages 12 and under. 10am to 5pm.
- Friendswood’s Lighted Christmas Trail Opening Weekend at Stevenson Park|FREE— Kicking off a month-long vacation event that goes through completion of December, the lighted Christmas path opens to the general public on Thanksgiving weekend, providing households a possibility to walk through twinkling lights, mail letters to Santa, and snap some unforgettable images. 5pm everyday.
- We So Houston Art Show at Saint Arnold Brewing Company|Friday to Sunday|No Cover— Held at the Saint A beer hall throughout the weekend, Houstonians can learn more about the city’s abundant history and culture through art, food and regional beer.Times vary
- Comedian Lavell Crawford at Houston Improv |Friday to Sunday— Known for his function as Huell in Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul, the star and comic brings his stand-up set to the Improv phase for a weekend of his most current work. $70 for 2, and up. Times vary.
- Houston Symphony presents Disney’s Fantasia at Jones Hall |Friday to Sunday— The orchestra plays the lavish, classical music-inspired rating to Disney’s 1940 animated work of art while the film uses screen. $29 and up. Times vary.
Thanksgiving Dine-In, World Cup Watch Parties & & More Destinations
- Thanksgiving Dine-In & To-Go Menus in Houston — Deadlines are quick approaching today to protect your to-go Thanksgiving banquet from dining establishments throughoutHouston Check out our guide to a few of the very best offerings this turkey season.
- Where to Watch 2022 World Cup in Houston — We have actually highlighted a few of the very best soccer clubs and bars that will open their doors for the greatest matches of the 2022 World Cup– and some that will be open even for those earliest kick-off times at 4am. Dates, times and locations vary.
- Holiday Markets in Greater Houston— Get in the spirit of the season with our guide to 25+ vacation markets providing Christmas designs and seasonal shopping chances throughout Greater Houston.
- Fall Festivals in Greater Houston|Many FREE — Circle these dates for 45+ of this season’s upcoming fall celebrations including live music, food, cultural events and more at locations throughout Greater Houston through Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 24, 2022.
- Limited Time Museum Exhibits & Art Installations Around Greater Houston|Daily|Many FREE— Explore the lots of striking, spectacular, and varied exhibitions checking out history, science, art, culture, and imagination around the Greater Houston city location.
Ongoing Theater Shows & &(* )plays, musicals, and other performance period numerous weeks. Arts Performances
Many down to discover brand-new programs opening today, then continuous efficiencies, followed by programs that are concluding this weekend.Scroll track of more openings with our
Keep.weekly roundup of Performing Arts events|
- Main Street Theater for Youth presents Cinderella at MATCH & & Friday |Saturday–Ongoing cherished story comes to life as a musical, backed by music and lyrics by The andRodgers Hammerstein phase adaption is based upon the popular teleplay, and catches the love of This and her prince, the capers of her relatives and the magic of her fairy godmother, who reveals that difficult things take place every day. $30 and up. Cinderella.Showtimes vary|
- A Motown Christmas at Ensemble Theatre to Friday|Sunday–Ongoing into the groove that just the signature noise from Get can provide. Detroit revue in This Motown mixes conventional vacation carols with emotional noises from Midtown, Stevie Wonder and more. $44 and up. Marvin Gaye.Showtimes vary|
- The Wickhams: Christmas at Pemberley at Main Street Theater to Friday|Sunday–Ongoing fans and enthusiasts of drawing space funny will enjoy this vacation bonbon that happens in the servants hall at Jane Austen,Pemberley Mr’s estate. Darcy the As and their visitors delight in the vacation upstairs, hijinks are afoot downstairs, specifically when Darcys’s incorrigible spouse shows up. $44 and up. Lydia.Showtimes vary|
- Stages presents Houston for the Holidays With DeQuina Moore at the Gordy to Friday|Sunday– Ongoing native, who starred in The Houston’ Stages, strikes the phase for a holiday-themed cabaret-style night of tune and story. $30 and up. Plumshuga.Showtimes vary|
- A Christmas Carol at Alley Theatre to Friday|Sunday–Ongoing cherished The story returns, informing the tale of the parsimonious Charles Dickens Christmas checked out by 3 spirits who oblige him to alter his methods, in a brand-new production adjusted and directed by Scrooge creative directorAlley $41 and up. Rob Melrose.Showtimes vary|
- Catastrophic Theatre presents They Do Not Move at MATCH to Friday|Sunday– Ongoing a future where Imagine democracy is overcome and monarchist forces stroll the land looking for waifs and strays. American into the ridiculous, this play includes a charm pageant, a comedy, and has plenty of referrals to scary films, Descending law and other popular culture nods. Texas are pay-what-you-can. Tickets.Times vary|
- The Garden Theatre presents Cruel Intentions: The ‘90s Musical at MATCH to Friday|Sunday– Final Weekend on the 1990s movie starring Based and Reese Witherspoon, this musical takes audiences into a manipulative intermediary inRyan Philippe $25. Manhattan.Times vary|
- Classical Theatre Company presents The Marriage of Figaro at the DeLuxe Theater & & Friday |Saturday–Final Weekend might recognize with the opera of the very same name, however this Audiences farce on which the opera is based, precedes it. French creative director Classical Theatre Company uses his own translation of the story of John Johnston as he prepares to wed the love of his life. Figaro alert: hijinks occur. $25. Spoiler.Showtimes vary to
Tickets, Houston Pro Sports Games
Wednesday 23, 2022November,
Thanksgiving, Thursday 24, 2022November|
- World Cup Watch Parties at William Price Distilling Company— No Cover all the Catch action on World Cup at the Thanksgiving distillery. Garden Oaks deals with Uruguay at 7am to kick things off, followed by South Korea vs. Portugal at 10am, and Ghana vs. Brazil at 1pm. Serbia video games evaluating on the 20-foot screen, with food and beverages offered throughout the day. 7am to 3pm. All–
- BakerRipley Houston Turkey Trot in Uptown yearly The custom go back to an in-person occasion in the Thanksgiving location this year, sending out numerous runners from the Galleria, through Waterwall and Uptown, and ending simply north ofTanglewood Westheimer Road begins at $40 for the 5K; $45 for the 10K; and $15 for theRegistration 7:25 am to 10am.Kids Run–
- 33rd Annual YMCA Run Thru the Woods at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion yearly custom in the The will see countless runners require to the woods around the Woodlands to assist support regional non-profit companies. Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion begins at $40. 7:30 am to 10am.Registration–
- Galveston Island Turkey Trot in Menard Park yearly The includes a flat ocean-view course along the Galveston Turkey Trot and invites both runners and walkers of any ages. Seawall is $40 for the 5K. 7:30 am to 11am.Registration|FREE
- 73rd Annual Thanksgiving Day Parade in Downtown— into the vacation spirit at the 70th Get H-E-B Annual, a display of astonishing drifts, high-flying balloons, marching bands, creative entries, and live home entertainment through the streets ofHouston Thanksgiving Day Parade 9am to 11am.Downtown|FREE
- Free Thanksgiving Meals at Monkey’s Tail in Northside — the 3rd year, the For bar and cantina is giving out 500 private meals totally free. Northside on a first-come, first-served basis, visitors will get boxed meals with fried dark and breast meat turkey, garlic mashed potatoes, roasted Distributed, cornbread stuffing and more. 9am to 11am.Brussels–
- Thanksgiving at Brennan’s of Houston longtime The staple hosts their yearly three-course Midtown meal with Thanksgiving Day and vacation classics. $84; $30 for kids (no age defined). 11am to 7pm.Creole|
- Thanksgiving Day at Kemah Boardwalk — No Cover is open all The Boardwalk long, providing trips, food, and boardwalk video games. Thanksgiving Day to 9pm.Noon–
- Thanksgiving at CRÚ Food & Wine Bar both of its places (in At and the Houston), CRÚ provides a three-course, fall-inspired meal with an entertain bouche of butternut squash and burrata bruschetta; indulgent beginners like pumpkin ricotta ravioli, or lobster and saffron risotto; a roasted turkey breast with all the repairings; and portions of pumpkin cheesecake or chocolate molten cake. $52; $25 for ages 12 and under. Woodlands to 9pm.Noon–
- Thanksgiving at Bludorn well-known The- influenced, French dining establishment helmed by New American opens their doors on Chef Aaron Bludorn with a three-course meal highlighted by appetisers like maitake mushroom and fennel soup, Thanksgiving turkey with gravy and cranberry sauce, potato gnocchi with butternut squash brown butter foam, and timeless desserts. $105; $55 for ages 12 and under. 3pm to 7pm.Heritage|FREE
- 34th Annual Uptown Holiday Lighting on Post Oak Boulevard — yearly The begins the holiday with the lighting of Uptown Holiday Lighting’s 300 customized, 20-foot high vacation trees along Uptown with live fireworks, vacation shopping, street home entertainment, and look by Post Oak Boulevard, and more. 4pm to 7pm.Santa Claus–
- The Riot Comedy Club presents Live Laugh Love on Thanksgiving at Rudyard’s Pub comic skill and headliners sign up with forces to share heartbreak stories and possibly provide you a little something to feel grateful for. $15 and up. 7pm and 9pm.Local to
- More Great Things — Do All Weekend Long of the greatest things to do are occurring all weekend long.Some up and see our list, or search Scroll to save money on museum passes, trips, and more.Houston Experiences,
Friday 25, 2022November–
- Chikawa Aztec Dancers & Shopping with Usborne Books at the Woodlands Children’s Museum acknowledgment of In, Native American Indian Heritage Month’s The Woodlands Children commemorates with an unique efficiency by the Museum, a regional cultural group representing the Chikawa Aztec Dancers culture through contemporary Aztec dance and customs. $7 for ages 1 and up. 10am to 2pm.Aztec|
- Black Friday Bottle Release at Urban South HTX — No Cover brewery release 3 barrel-aged beers, in the nick of time for stout season, in addition to beer specials and a screening of The Arts District & & theHarry Potter 1Deathly Hallows Pt at 7pm. 11am to 10pm.—
- Cistern Illuminated Opening Day at Buffalo Bayou Park Cistern most current setup at the The uses a winter season screen, created by regional artist and engineer Cistern O’Kelly and including undulating lights that offer a special viewpoint on among Brien’s “underground” gems. $10. 11am to 7pm.Houston|
- Black Friday Big Beer Blowout at Saint Arnold Brewing Company — No Cover‘s flagship brewery heads to the cellar and removes really restricted batches and releases as part of their Houston unique. Black Friday can be had for to-go or to-stay, and you can drink on some unique draft beers, also. 11am to 11pm.Bottles|
- World Cup Watch Party: England vs USA at Social Beer Garden — No Cover of the greatest matches of the early phase of the 2022 One will see World Cup and the England fighting on the pitch. United States beer garden, which hosts every match of the The Midtown (yes, even at 4am) will have live DJs, free gifts and other unique goodies. World Cup to 5pm.Noon|
- Black Friday Market at Karbach Brewing Co.— No Cover the crowds at huge box merchants and store regional at this craftsmen market atSkip Karbach, you can capture U.S.A. vs. Plus at one of the England’s authorities Dynamo enjoy celebrations in the biergarten. World Cup to 5pm. Noon|FREE
- The MistleTones Holiday Carolers at Market Street — shopping and dining location hosts a series of vacation efficiencies, including this one from expert caroling troupe the MistleThe Woodlands nes, who will sing vacation tunes at a complimentary show. 3pm to 5pm.To–
- Peppa Pig Live: Peppa Pig’s Adventure at Bayou Music Center life-sized theatrical puppets carried out reside on phase, Featuring’s Peppa Pig sees the cherished Adventure taking an amazing outdoor camping journey in the woods with Peppa and her school buddies, consisting of George, Pedro Pony andSuzy Sheep Gerald Giraffe with Along driving the bus, Daddy Pig and buddies start a 60-minute live musical experience, loaded with singing, dancing, video games and surprises. $ 32 and up. 6:30 pm. Peppa|FREE
- The Santa Clause Movie Screening at Levy Park — – location parkspace hosts a screening of the The Greenway Plaza vacation classic,Tim Allen 7pm.The Santa Clause—
- Uncle Tino, with A More Perfect Union and Moe Lerma in Concert at Axelrad upstairs phase at The hosts regional alt hip-hop artist, Axelrad, signed up with by A Uncle Tino andMore Perfect Union $15. 7pm.Moe Lerma–
- Diva Royal Drag Queen Show at Henke & Pillot a few of the finest Catch and star impersonators at the night life area that sits throughout from Queens inMarket Square Park $20 and up. 7pm. Downtown Houston–
- Houston Rockets vs. Atlanta Hawks at Toyota Center get a take a look at The Rockets and his supporting cast when the Trae Young concerned town. $20 and up. 7pm.Hawks– An establishing member of the
- Comedian Zahid Dewji Farewell Show at the Secret Group and a comic who has actually explored and opened for comics Secret Group, Whitney Cummings and Mo Amer, Dusty Slay carries out a goodbye program in his farewell toZahid Dewji A roast of the comic will follow at 9pm. $10. 7pm.Houston–
- Carousel Club Burlesque at House of Blues at a range of amazing and attractive efficiencies by the Marvel- basedTexas $25 and up. 7pm.Carousel Club Burlesque–
- Bob Schneider’s Moonlight Trio: The Christmas Concert at McGonigel’s Mucky Duck– based singer-songwriter Austin brings his yearly Bob Schneider show to Christmas on the day after Houston, carrying out seasonal classics with his trio. $75 and up. 7pm and 9:30 pm.Thanksgiving–
- Deadmau5 in Concert at 713 Music Hall masked DJ and electronic music manufacturer concerns The’s music place while on hisPost Houston $44.50 and up. 9pm.We Are Friends Tour–
- Classic Numbers Black Celebration at Numbers Nightclub pillar hosts its routine The Montrose night however with a lot more music by Classic Numbers, in addition to reward free gifts all night and koozies for the very first 500 individuals. Depeche Mode charge at the door. 9pm to 2am.Cover to
- More Great Things — Do All Weekend Long of the greatest things to do in Some are occurring all weekend long.Houston approximately see our list, or search Scroll to save money on museum passes, trips, and more.Houston Experiences sure to
Things to Do on Saturday, November 26 & Sunday, November 27, 2022.
Be to our complimentary subscribe e-mail and get a round-up of fantastic things to do this weekend in Weekend Planner in your inbox weekly. Houston’ t see your occasion?Click here to sign up.
Add Your Event
Don Order a Boosted Calendar Listing and we’ll add it within one business day contact our marketing group to learn more about Or.larger campaigns, including bulk and discount options post