EL PASO, Texas (KTSM)– Ten chefs went back to El Paso on Sunday,Nov 13, to host a “Family Meal,” which was stated to be an unique collective advantage supper.
The night was developed to expose regional and skilled chefs, artists, and artists while bringing El Paso locals together for a night of cooking and friendship, all supporting an excellent cause. The occasion was held at Ardovino’sDesert Crossing Proceeds from ticket sales will go to El Pasoans Fighting Hunger, a group actively acquiring and dispersing food to fight the appetite crisis in the area.
The night consisted of live-fire cooking, red wine, specialized mixed drinks, live music, plus an unique Chef Demo from Top Chef -18 Winner,Gabe Erales The occasion likewise included a live auction, goodbye coffee service, and an image chance with the skill.
Confirmed chefs consist of:
- Rico Torres, Founder, Food and Wine Best New Chef 2018, James Beard Best Chef Semi-Finalist 2019, Best Restaurant 2022, Mixtli (San Antonio, TX)
- Andre Natera, Author and Podcast Host, Chef’s PSA (Austin, TX)
- Alan Delgado, Star Chefs Rising Star 2020, (New York, NY)
- Gabe Erales, Top Chef -18 Winner, Bacalar, (Austin, TX)
- Jaime Daniel Calleros, Executive Chef, Ardovino’s Desert Crossing (Sunland Park, NM)
- Jake Rojas, Tallulah’s Taqueria (Providence, RI)
- Omar Flores, James Beard Semi-Finalist Best New Restaurant 2013, Best Chef Southwest 2015, 2016, Whistle Britches and Muchacho (Dallas, TX)
- Melissa Valenzuela, Mixtli, (San Antonio, TX)
- Andres Padilla, Chicago Tribune’s Dining Out Award 2015, Opening Executive Chef at Plaza Hotel/Ambar 2020, Culinary Director of Cruz Blanca (Chicago, IL)
- Emiliano Marentes, James Beard Outstanding Chef Semi-Finalist 2022, El Emi, (El Paso, TX)