Hello once again, hi! I’m back with your brand-new copy of theDallas Daily Let’s get this weekend started right, with a fast dive into the most essential things going on around town …
Our readers enjoy to commemorate great news! You can now yell out your huge statement at the top of the Dallas Daily newsletter. Whether it’s a grand opening, brand-new item for sale, birthday, anniversary, engagement, wedding event or brand-new child, let everybody commemorate along with you! Submit your announcement here.
First, today’s weather condition:
Sunny to partially cloudy. High: 92 Low: 69.
Looking for more property leads in Dallas? Let us assist you reach potential house purchasers and stick out from the competitors. Click here to learn more.
Here are the leading 3 stories today in Dallas:
- KFI Studios, a popular Dallas tape-recording studio, was robbed by the DEA and the Dallas Police Department on Thursday early morning. The raid belonged to a massive narcotics examination, according to the department. Multiple arrests were made throughout the raid and several vehicles were transported away. (WFAA.com)
- Dallas’ brand-new State Psychiatric Hospital will consist of a 100-bed inpatient system. The system will be led byChildren’s Health The center currently has 200 adult beds prepared. The brand-new health center will likely open in 2025 and the pediatric system is set to open in 2026. The brand-new health center will assist close the space in North Texas psychological health inpatient capability. (D Magazine)
- Dallas locals are being cautioned about fraudsters impersonating Dallas Water Utilities’ workers. The fraudsters call consumers and threaten to switch off water energies unless a payment is made over the phone or through a text link. Dallas Water Utilities advises consumers that it sends out disconnection notifications through the mail and not over the phone. It likewise does not take payments through a live individual over the phone. (FOX 4 News Dallas-Fort Worth)
Today in Dallas:
- Wool And Fiber Day At Old City Park (All Day)
- Dallas Chocolate Festival At Fashion Industry Gallery (10:00 AM)
From my note pad:
- Check out the newest list of adoption-ready family pets in the Dallas location looking for a permanently home consisting of cuddly Tipper or sweet-naturedLilly (Dallas Patch)
- Sometimes a bottle of red wine simply isn’t enough. Click for a list of the very best locations in Dallas to get boxed red wine. (CW33 Dallas)
- Do you understand the finest areas to discover genuine Austrian wiener schnitzel? Click for a list of the very best locations in Dallas to commemorateNational Wiener Schnitzel Day (CW33 Dallas)
More from our sponsors– thanks for supporting regional news!
That’s it for today! I’ll see you around.
— Nicole Fallon-Peek
About me: Nicole Fallon-Peek is a reporter and copywriter with a degree in Media, Culture and Communication fromNew York University She has actually functioned as a freelance press reporter, handling editor, copy editor, and editorial director for a range of B2B news outlets. She presently co-owns and runs content production firm Lightning Media Partners.