A Miami- based pizzeria with one area in Dallas-Fort Worth has actually booked another. Mister O1, which debuted in Dallas in October, will open a 2nd area in Grapevine, at 129 S.Main St # 155, in a previous Cotton Patch Cafe.
According to a release, it’ll open in spring 2023.
Mister O1 – which has a capital “O”, not an absolutely no – was established by Master Pizza chef Renato Viola, who moved from Italy to Miami under the “O1 Visa” classification (scheduled for those with amazing creative capability of worldwide well-known popularity.
Still seem like the O needs to be a 0.
He opened the very first area of Mister O1 in 2014. There are now 13 areas, consisting of Dallas, situated at Turtle Creek Shopping Village at 3838 Oak Lawn Ave.
They’re understood for their star-shaped pizza, in which the rim of the crust is folded over pockets of ricotta cheese. They do a fragile thin crust, helpful for Dallas tastes, with a dough that rests for 72 hours prior to being served.
Traditional pizza mixes are functioned as well as dishes special to Mister O1 such as:
- Scott – mozzarella, lemon chicken, onions, fresh tomatoes
- Star Beckham – star shaped pizza filled with ricotta cheese, mozzarella, bacon, onions, fresh tomatoes, cattle ranch dressing, basil
- Ginger Lilliam – Italian tomato sauce, fresh burrata, Stracciatella cheese, black pepper, natural ginger
- Coffee Paolo – Italian tomato sauce, mozzarella, gorgonzola blue cheese, natural honey, coffee, spicy salami calabrese
- Star Luca – star shaped pizza filled with ricotta cheese, spicy salami calabrese, mozzarella, Italian tomato sauce, basil.
There are likewise calzones, salads, antipasti, and dessert pizzas, plus Italian white wines by the glass and bottle, and Peroni Italian beer.
Bringing the principle to Dallas-Fort Worth is franchise partner John LaBarge, a previous VP at Corner Bakery Cafe, who states in a declaration that Grapevine has a huge local draw.
“Grapevine is not just going to reach those who live and operate in the location however as “The Christmas Capital” of Texas we feel it will reach lots of visitors from other neighborhoods such as Colleyville, Southlake, Westlake, Flower Mound and beyond,” he states