BURLESON, Texas, April 18, 2022 (WORLD NEWSWIRE)– Lost Oak Winery, a family-owned and ran winery situated in Burleson, Texas, is putting the Lone Star State on the map with their white wine, which – they are happy to declare – is “100% Texas.”
Founded by Gene Estes in 2006, Lost Oak Winery lies on the banks of Village Creek, with 3 cultivated vineyards, majestic oak trees, and winding strolling courses. The winery discovered success in reasonably brief order, winning a double gold medal in the San Francisco Chronicle competitors in 2012.
Mind you, it was a success that likewise caused a huge modification – initially referred to as Lone Oak, the competitors led them to find that a Sonoma vineyard had actually currently trademarked that name – however at the exact same, the winery had the ability to begin a brand-new chapter with a big win.
A good deal of Lost Oak’s success can be put on the shoulders of one female: Roxanne Myers, president of the winery. In truth, to merely state that she’s the president does not do her contributions justice, because she contributes to every element of the winery from the Tasting Room all the method to the top of the business. Over the course of the last 13 years, Myers has actually assisted boost Lost Oak’s sales by 600%, making it possible for the winery to broaden into the Hill Country by establishing a robust occasion service.
“Texas is now the fifth-largest wine-producing state beside California, Oregon, Washington and New York,” statedMyers “Texas wineries are now contributing more than $13.1 billion of financial worth to the state, and you can feel confident that Lost Oak is doing whatever we can to raise those figures even greater, consisting of delivering our items directly to customers.”
Among Lost Oak’s more noteworthy white wines:
- 2020 Shiraz Reserve, just recently won double gold in theSan Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition Shiraz is a mix of ripe red berries and soft oak notes with tastes of mocha and caramel.
- 2019 Gewürztraminer, a deep inhale exposes scents similar to flowers and tastes of lychee and tips of ripe pineapple.
- 2019 Mourvédre Rosé, including scents of spring flowers and honeydew blended with a tip of minerality.
- 2021 Sauvignon Blanc, with a frustrating fragrance of Bosc pear and a tip of citrus.
- 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon, including scents of black cherries, currants, and a tip of licorice.
- 2019 Texas Duet, a 50/50 mix of Muscat and Gew ürztraminer with a fragrance of wildflowers and sweet spices.
About Lost Oak Winery:
Inspired by creator Gene Estes’ imagination and enthusiasm in the art of wine making, Lost Oak Winery was established in 2006 in Burelson,Texas The family-operated, woman-owned winery concentrates on French- influenced white wines that are 100%Texas Lost Oak has actually continued its prolonged tradition with awards for its management function in the commitment to and assistance and promo of the Texas white wine market, including their long time association with the Texas Wine andGrape Growers Association
For more information about Lost Oak Winery:
Lost Oak Winery
This material was released through thepress release distribution service at Newswire.com