The vineyard is commemorating the vacations with 7 joyful white wine specials.
Stonewall, Texas– November 18, 2022– Kuhlman Cellars today reveals 7 joyful white wine specials to commemorate the holiday. From winter season whites to relaxing reds to a bit of whatever, these vacation packages are the best present for the white wine enthusiast on your list or for your own survival materials. Compared to a la carte expenses, there is a typical cost savings of $10 to $75 per package.
Kuhlman Cellars 2022 Holiday Bundles:
- Under the Mistletoe: 2021 Hensell Ros é and 2021 Estate Ros é, $52
- Festival of Whites: 2021 Estate White, 2021 Estate Roussanne, Calcaria, $82
- Santa’s Little Helpers: Calcaria, 2019 Alluv é, 2018 Barranca, $89
- Bottles of Holly: 2019 Sangiovese, 2017 Marl, 2019 Zinfandel, $98
- Holidays at the Estate: 2021 Estate White, 2021 Estate Roussanne, 2021 Estate Ros é, 2019 Estate Red, $125
- Baby, it’s vibrant outside!: 2018 KanKar, 2017 Ignis, 2017 Asteries, $145
- Case of Cheer: 3 each– Texas Ros é, Calcaria, 2017 Gypsum, 2017 Malbec-Merlot, $275
All of the Holiday Collection white wine packages and a 3 bag package of Kuhlman Cellars well-known Herbed Almonds can be boughthere Order prior to December 15, 2022 to get the white wine prior toChristmas
About Kuhlman Cellars
Kuhlman Cellars thinks white wine promotes a gratitude of life’s journey. Lifelong white wine enthusiasts Chris and Jennifer Cobb established an Estate vineyard to produce terroir-driven red wines of the greatest quality. Together with French wine maker and Texas white wine leader Bénédicte Rhyne, they co-founded Kuhlman Cellars to craft white wine agent of Old World winemaking concepts. Kuhlman Cellars opened to the general public in 2014. Located in the heart of the Texas white wine nation, Kuhlman Cellars is understood for its signature white wine and food pairings. The acclaimed shop winery lies on the famous Hwy 290 Wine Trail in between Fredericksburg and Johnson City and provides trips, tastings, academic white wine workshops, and more at its Estate vineyard. For more details, check out www.kuhlmancellars.com
Connect with Kuhlman Cellars
Leave a Reply