Kuhlman Cellars is announcing seven festive wine specials to commemorate the holiday. From winter season whites– to relaxing reds– to a bit of whatever, the vacation packages are the ideal present for the white wine fan on your list or for your own survival materials. Compared to a la carte expenses, there is a typical cost savings of $10 to $75 per package.
Kuhlman Cellars 2022 Holiday Bundles:
- Under the Mistletoe: 2021 Hensell Ros é and 2021 Estate Ros é, $52
- Festival of Whites: 2021 Estate White, 2021 Estate Roussanne, Calcaria, $82
- Santa’s Little Helpers: Calcaria, 2019 Alluv é, 2018 Barranca, $89
- Bottles of Holly: 2019 Sangiovese, 2017 Marl, 2019 Zinfandel, $98
- Holidays at the Estate: 2021 Estate White, 2021 Estate Roussanne, 2021 Estate Ros é, 2019 Estate Red, $125
- Baby, it’s vibrant outside!: 2018 KanKar, 2017 Ignis, 2017 Asteries, $145
- Case of Cheer: 3 each– Texas Ros é, Calcaria, 2017 Gypsum, 2017 Malbec-Merlot, $275
All of the Holiday Collection white wine packages and a three-bag package of Kuhlman Cellars’ popular Herbed Almonds can be acquiredhere Order prior to December 15th, 2022 to get the white wine prior toChristmas
About Kuhlman Cellars
Kuhlman Cellars thinks white wine promotes a gratitude of life’s journey. Lifelong white wine fans Chris and Jennifer Cobb established an Estate vineyard to produce terroir-driven white wines of the greatest quality. Together with French wine maker and Texas white wine leader Bénédicte Rhyne, they co-founded Kuhlman Cellars to craft white wine agent of Old World winemaking concepts. Kuhlman Cellars opened to the general public in 2014. Located in the heart of the Texas white wine nation, Kuhlman Cellars is understood for its signature white wine and food pairings. The acclaimed store winery lies on the well known Hwy 290 Wine Trail in between Fredericksburg and Johnson City and uses trips, tastings, academic white wine workshops, and more at its Estate vineyard. For more details, see KuhlmanCellars.com.
Leave a Reply