Updated Monday, January 2, 2023 at twelve noon
Find the can’t- miss out on occasions in Houston with our Day + Nightlife Guide from Monday, January 2 to Sunday, January 8, 2023.
Your preferred night life guide is back to treat your weekly FOMO. We have actually got you covered with our in-the-know list of art, music, and night life occasions occurring all week long around Houston, from Monday through Sunday.
Day + Nightlife Guide in Houston This Week: January 2-8, 2023
- The Riot presents Cipha Sounds at Rudyard’s Pub|Friday & & Saturday — On back-to-back nights, the comic included on Chappelle’s Show, TruTV’s Laff Tracks and as an MTV VJ takes the upstairs phase at Rudz for 4 programs of laughter. $17 and up. 7pm and 9pm.
- Houston Symphony presents The Music of Elton John & Billy Joel at Jones Hall|Friday to Sunday— The piano and singing virtuoso Michael Cavanaugh– who was handpicked by Billy Joel to recreate the Broadway musical Movin’ Out— puts his skill and carrying out expertise on screen in Downtown Houston, playing the hits from 2 renowned rock legends, Billy Joel andElton John $39 and up. Times vary.
- Comedian Bill Bellamy at Houston Improv |Friday to Sunday— The Marq- E funny location invites star and stand-up entertainer Bill Bellamy, who in the last few years has actually starred in the Netflix miniseries Self Made, and included in 2021’s A Dark Foe, oppositeSelma Blair Tickets are offered by the table; $60 for 2, and up. Times vary.
Monday, January 2, 2023
Tuesday, January 3, 2023
Thursday, January 5, 2023
Friday, January 6, 2023
Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Myths, Legends & the Holy Spirit Opening Reception at Archway Gallery|FREE– This occasion showcases the work of Houston artist Susan Sheets, understood for checking out stories of the past and providing a 21st century spin. Light bites and white wine will be served. 5pm to 8pm.
- Adult Owl Prowl at Houston Arboretum & Nature Center— In this enjoyable, unwinded occasion, you can delight in beverages (light treats, hot chocolate, coffee, and Saint Arnold Brewing Company beer) while you satisfy live owl ambassadors, then take part on a walking through nighttime tracks. $50. 6pm to 8pm.
- 14th Annual BowiElvis Fest at the Continental Club— That time of the year has actually returned where music fans the world over congregate to commemorate 2 of the most significant, baddest, and the majority of prominent icons of music history– the King of Rock and Roll and the Thin White Duke– on their shared birthdays. Catch homage tunes from bands throughout numerous phases, deal with painting, Bowie and Elvis video games, an outfit contest, rewards and more. $25 and up. 6:30 pm.
- Future & Friends in Concert at Toyota Center— Pioneer of the melodic trap rap design and everyone’s preferred function, Future is bringing the celebration to H-Town on his One Big Party trip with buddies Trippie Redd, EST Gee, Boston Richie, and more. $55 and up. 7pm.
- That Arena Rock Show: A Tribute to ’70s & ’80s Rock at House of Blues— Fix up your huge hair and studded leather for a night of arena rock megahits at this homage program in Downtown’s House ofBlues $12. 7pm.
- Swimwear Department, with Big Bill and Pinkie Promise in Concert at the Heights Theater— The browse rock child of B-52s and Electric Six, Swimwear Department is bringing summer season to the cool January winter season as they take the Heights phase with Big Bill and Pinkie Promise supporting. $16 and up. 8pm.
- David Lee Garza & Roberto Pulido in Concert at Rise Rooftop — Texas legends of Tejano sign up with forces for a roof performance in Midtown when the Grammy- winning David Lee Garza and Roberto Pulido take the phase. $15 and up. 9pm.
- Bowie All Night at Numbers Nightclub— The Montrose bar spins Bowie music all night long to commemorate the Thin White Duke’s birthday, together with visuals ensured to have you dancing. Cover charge at the door. 9pm to 2am.
Sunday, January 8, 2023
Leave a Reply