Updated Saturday, December 24, 2022 at 1:45 pm
Find the can’t- miss out on occasions in Houston with our Day + Nightlife Guide from Monday, December 26 to New Year’s Day, Sunday, January 1, 2023.
Your preferred night life guide is back to treat your weekly FOMO. We have actually got you covered with our in-the-know list of art, music, and night life occasions occurring all week long around Houston, from Monday through Sunday.
Day + Nightlife Guide in Houston This Week: December 26 to January 1, 2023
- Eat, Drink & Be Merry at Southern Yankee Crafthouse |Daily — On West Alabama, Southern Yankee Crafthouse provides a seasonal menu of signature mixed drinks and comfortable foods such as chicken casserole and frying pan cookies to keep stomaches complete, warm, and delighted. For each product bought, $1 will be contributed to Kids’ Meals in an effort to end youth appetite. Menu rates and times differ.
- What-A-Christmas at Alley Theatre|Monday to Friday|Final Shows– Performed by Briana J. Resa, Margot is a Tejana Scrooge, turning hamburgers and conference spirits (likewise played by Resa) in this brand new, initial production composed by native Texas playwright, Isaac Gómez. $55 and up. Showtimes vary.
- A Beatles Holiday Cabaret at Music Box Theater|Tuesday & & Wednesday|Final Shows– Celebrate the vacations (* )- design as vocalists require to the phase carrying out conventional vacation music mashed up with the fabulous 5’s hits. $35 and up. 7:30 pm.Beatles|
- Comedian Ms. Pat at Houston Improv to Wednesday’s New Year, Eve– Saturday self-made author, comic and author from The is riding high after launching a hit Atlanta unique, Netflix Y’ all ?Wanna Hear Something Crazy, and will be performing her signature funny in 6 programs over 4 days. are offered by the table; $50 for 2, and up. Tickets.Times vary|
- The Riot Comedy Club presents René Vaca at Rudyard’s & & Friday’s New Year,Eve– A co-winner of the 16th Saturday StandUp NBC competitors, Annual é Ren takes his newest product to the Vaca for 3 Riot Comedy Club’s New Year efficiencies. $20 and up. Weekend.Times vary,
Monday 26, 2022December,
Tuesday 27, 2022December,
Wednesday 28, 2022December,
Thursday 29, 2022December,
Friday 30, 2022December |FREE
- Friday Night Fever: Beginner’s Salsa Dance Lessons at M-K-T— yourself up by discovering some brand-new Warm dance moves as KDENCE Salsa provides a night of lessons at M-K-T in the Studios, followed by a half hour of social dancing. 6pm.Heights|
- Die Hard Movie Screening at Urban South HTX— No Cover – kay-yay, it’s starting to look a lot like Yippie as Christmas HTX hosts a screening of what one may call the very best Urban South motion picture ever. 6:30 pm.Christmas–
- Carousel Club Burlesque at House of Blues warm and make sure to capture some extravagantly stylish and attractive efficiencies by the appeals ofKeep $25 and up. 7pm.Carousel Club Burlesque–
- Casino Night at B-52 Brewing brewery brings The Conroe house as the taproom changes into a gambling establishment brimming with blackjack, live roulette, craps, and Vegas’s Tostonio food truck for a pre-Puerto Rican’s New Year celebration benefiting theEve $65 and up. 7pm to 10pm.Montgomery County Food Bank–
- Red: A Taylor Swift Tribute at Last Concert Cafe ‘s time for the It hive to put together due to the fact that the nationally visiting four-piece will be playing LCC and prepares to take everybody on an impressive journey through Swifty’s discography. $18 and up. 8pm.Taylor Swift —
- Los Skarnales in Concert at Heights Theater heroes, Hometown, are reppin’ la cultura and are prepared to celebration in the Los Skarnales on the eve of Heights’sNew Year $18 and up. 8pm.Eve–
- Tobe Nwigwe in Concert at 713 Music Hall is his proper name and he will be playing a monu-mint-al homecoming program including tunes from his hit 2022 record, Tobechukwu Dubem Nwigwe moMINTs $22 and up. 8pm.—
- Quippie (Queer + Hippie) Rise New Year’s Eve Party at Skyline in Midtown is hosting what makes sure to be a definitely lit pre-Elevate Creative Studios’s New Year function including dancing, an open bar, live music, drag efficiencies, tarot readings and more. $112 and up. 8pm to 1am. Eve–
- Oliver Heldens DJ Set at Stereo Live Houston EDM DJ and manufacturer extraordinaire Dutch is beautifying Oliver Heldens’s phase for a DJ set that makes sure to have everybody dancing. $27. 10pm to 2am. Stereo Live’s
New Year, Eve, Saturday 31, 2022December —
- Parties for Adults on New Year’s Eve in Houston have a couple of extraordinary celebrations noted here, however you can dig much deeper into more than 45 We’s shows, hotel celebrations and other celebrations occurring in areas aroundNew Year Houston–
- Speed Dating at Dean’s ‘s on Dean in Main is hosting the best night to end cuffing season right and get you boo ‘d up right in time for the ball drop in an absolutely intimate and no pressure method at their speed dating occasion. $49. 5pm to 7pm.Downtown–
- Houston Rockets vs. New York Knicks at Toyota Center and his Julius Randle are being hosted in New York Knickerbockers by Clutch City a young Jalen Green team wanting to top off the year with a win. $17 and up. 6pm.Rockets–
- Straight No Chaser Comedy Tour at Smart Financial Centre heavyweights D.L. Comedic, Hughley, Mike Epps the Cedric, and more will set the Entertainer phase on fire and have you ROFL’ ing your method to 2023 when they bring their Sugar Land trip to town. $59 and up. 7pm.Straight No Chaser Comedy—
- 2023 NYE Party: As You Wish at True Anomaly Brewing your method to a brand-new year as the EaDance brewery hosts its yearly NYE Do with live music, a live DJ, an open bar, and a champagne toast. $75 and up. 8pm to 1am.Party–
- Mixers and Elixers at the Houston Museum of Natural Science under a T-Toast and celebration with all the dinos as the Rex of Houston Museum hosts a distinct NYE event boasting live music, DJs, food trucks, and money bars. $65. 8pm to 1am.Natural Science–
- Angelucho Copacabana’s Havana Nights 2022: New Year’s Extravaganza in Sugar Land yearly The’s celebration returns, this time at Cuban New Year in Hilton Garden Inn with a premium buffet supper, beverages and a Sugar Land toast at midnight. Champagne the big dance flooring to live music from Hit, and protect an appointment at the hotel to make it an over night affair. $119 per individual. 8pm to 2am.Copacabana–
- New Year’s Eve Party at Barbarella to Head in Barbz for a Midtown’s New Year celebration filled with music from all years and a champagne toast when that ball drops. Eve charge at the door. 9pm.Cover– A trio of
- The Suffers, Fat Tony, Dem Roots at Last Concert Cafe acts come together for a Houston’s New Year celebration at a longtime Eve staple, simply north ofHouston Downtown- led The Kam Franklin group Gulf Coast Soul headings the night, which likewise consists of efficiencies by the The Suffers rap artist from Exotica, Third Ward, and nu-reggae attire,Fat Tony $50 and up. 9pm to 12:30 am.Dem Roots– DJs spin tunes while you delight in a light program, mocktails and coffee shop, and an impressive midnight confetti drop. $20 ahead of time; $1 month of. 9pm to 1am.
- The Homecoming: SoberEve HTX at Railway Heights Market—
- New Year’s Eve at Numbers Nightclub haunt hosts a midnight celebration for The Montrose’s, going back to the dance flooring with a $2,023 money balloon drop at the stroke of midnight, plus complimentary celebration prefers. New Year charge at the door. 9pm to 2am.Cover’s
New Year, Day, Sunday 1, 2023January |
- Lucky Smokehouse New Year’s Day Bites & Fun at J-Bar-M Barbecue & Beer Garden — No Cover household- and dog-friendly well-known barbecue joint in EaThe opens on Do’s for a day of scrumptious meals, consume specials, NFL on television, and more. New Year into an unique smoked entire hog plate with black-eyed peas, collard greens and cornbread. Dig differ. 11am to 6pm.Prices–
- Resolution: New Year’s Day at Bauhaus EDM area hosts a day of 2023 dancing and enjoyable when giants of home and techno concern play, including The Downtown, Gene Farris, and Chelina Manuhutu & &Miguelle $20. 4pm. Tons|FREE
- 26th Annual Townes Van Zandt Wake at Old Quarter Acoustic Cafe — , the storied singer-songwriter location hosts their yearly wake for In Galveston folk legend Texas (whom taped among his renowned albums at the Townes Van Zandt). Old Quarter clients and newbies alike will take turns playing the tunes of Longtime, too other favorites. 5pm. Van Zandt–
- The Eternal Daughter Movie Screening at Museum of Fine Arts, Houston this brand-new gothic secret movie starring In, an artist and her senior mom should face long-buried tricks when they go back to a previous household house. $9. 5pm. Tilda Swinton short article