A brand-new dining establishment from among Fort Worth’s leading food & & drink groups has an opening date: 61 Osteria, the much-anticipated dining establishment from restaurateur Adam Jones and well-known chef Blaine Staniford, will open in downtown Fort Worth on January 31. Ta- da.
opening at 500 W 7th St., on the ground flooring of the First on 7th structure, initially referred to as the First National Bank structure, developed by Skidmore Owings & & Merrill ofNew York
The food will be conventional Italian with a concentrate on basic, seasonal active ingredients from finest and regional farmers. Staniford is taking a contemporary method to Italian active ingredients.
The name consists of a homage to the structure’s conclusion date in 1961 and the event of its 61st birthday this year. Adam Jones was likewise born in 1961. Osteria is a location serving red wine and basic food.
Vegetable bagna cauda with raw veggies and garlic-anchovy aioli.Kathy Tran
” 61 Osteria will concentrate on the conventional foods that originate from all 20 areas of Italy, so the range will be rather intriguing for our visitors,” Staniford states.
Menu highlights consist of beginners such as:.
- Antipasti with citrus marinaded olives with parmesan, spiced corn nuts, and marinaded veggies
- Salumi with home treated calabrian coppa, truffle salami, fennel seed lonza and mortadella
- Prosciutto di Parma Tasting of 12 & & 24 month aged ham with castelvetrano olives and parmesan
- Prawns with head on blue prawns, salsa verde, and charred meyer lemon
- Vegetable Bagna Cauda with small raw veggies served with roasted garlic and anchovy aioli
Bistecca Florentina with porterhouse steakKathy Tran
Housemade pastas will consist of.
- Bucatini Cacio e Pepe made from semolina pasta with broken black pepper and pecorino fulvi
- Smoked Spaghetti Carbonara with home guanciale, pecorino toscano, and egg yolk
- Tagliatelle Bolognese with braised brisket, veal and pork based sugo with aged parmesan DOP
Entrees consist of.
- Swordfish with eggplant puree, castelvetrano olives, and puttanesca sauce
- Black Sea Bass with spinach gnudi Florentina, broccolini, roasted sunchokes, and pistachio pesto
- 44 Farms Short Rib with parmesan polenta, white bean ragout, Toscano kale, radicchio, and salsa verde
- Bistecca Florentina with porcini and fennel pollen crusted 28-oz. prime porterhouse
The drink program will consist of New World and Old World gleaming, white, and red white wines by the glass and bottle, with a focus on Italian manufacturers.
Bar at 61 Osteria has a warm yellow personality.Kathy Tran
The red wine list will start with a map of Italy for recommendation. A map of Italy is constantly welcome, particularly if you like boots, and who does not like boots. Jones states they’ll concentrate on a number of significant locations within Italy consisting of Piedmont, Veneto, Tuscany, and Sicily, however likewise red wines from Old World and New World areas.
Cocktails will utilize fresh-squeezed juices, house-made basic syrup, and offer a nod to Italian classics. Bottled and draft beers from regional, domestic, and imported Italian manufacturers will likewise be offered.
The area is 7000 square feet with seating for 120 in the primary dining-room, 50 in the bar, 30 on the outdoor patio, and 15 in the lounge.
61 Osteria will be open for supper just initially with lunch, breakfast, and family-style Sunday Suppers included the coming weeks, possibly months. Qualsiasi!